The Excellence in Sustainability Honors Cord program is designed to recognize students who went above and beyond to advance their knowledge, skills, and practice of sustainability ethics while studying at the University of Michigan.
The acceptance to the Excellence in Sustainability Honors Cord program will allow students to:
- Receive an Excellence in Sustainability Honors Cord for graduation
- Join an exclusive alumni LinkedIn Network
- The opportunity to be part of a sustainability spotlight series
To be accepted into the Excellence in Sustainability Honors Cord program, students must participate in a variety of sustainability activities, programs, internships, jobs, or academic studies to encourage multi-disciplinary learning. Students must accrue at least 10 points from a list of possible activities. This list is regularly updated but is not comprehensive. Additional items that are not listed may be submitted during the application process.
If you represent a school, department, or program and would like an activity to be listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
Fill out the application below before your commencement deadline.
Application deadlines for 21-22 school year:
- 2021 Winter Commencement Deadline: November 19th, 2021 <<CLOSED>>
- Spring Commencement Deadline: March 28th, 2022