Support our Mission
The UM Sustainable Food Program is supported through volunteerism, grants, and donors like you. Your gift will:
- Create innovative educational programs in sustainable food at the University of Michigan
- Train students to be future leaders through real action and experiential education
- Strengthen our community through collaboration between groups on- and off-campus
- Support sustainable and ethical growing practices that improve human and environmental health
How might your donation support UMSFP?
- Earthworm Donor: $50 will help us purchase organic seeds and tools for one garden plot
- Seedling Donor: $200 will help us irrigate our thriving veggies and protect them from pests
- Honeybee Donor: $500 will help students start new unique and innovative farm projects
- Sunflower Donor: $1,000 will sponsor students for leadership training
- Orchard Donor: $5,000 will support student interns and experiential education
- Sun Donor: $10,000 will support lasting program and farm infrastructure, such as the purchase of a hoophouse
How to give your support to UMSFP
For further information about other types of giving, please contact Alex Bryan at email@example.com, 517-290-4328.