Goal: Protect Huron River Water Quality by Reducing Runoff from Impervious Surfaces and Reducing the Volume of Synthetic Land Management Chemicals Use on Campus by 40%.
Projects and Initiatives
- Land Management Chemical Reduction Guideline
- Comprehensive Stormwater Management Program
- Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program (MTESP) Certification
- Transition to Mil-Organite and other certified organic materials
- Graham Sustainability Institute: Water Center
- Visit the Michigan Sea Grant page for more relevant research