Support our Mission
The UM Sustainable Food Program is supported through volunteerism, grants and donors like you. Your gift will:
Improve the quality of food and sustainability education at the University of Michigan and train students to be future leaders using real action and educational experiences. You will also strengthen our community through partnerships and collaborative projects between groups on campus and off. Finally, you will be supporting work that seeks to improve human and environmental health by employing ecologically sound, sustainable and ethical growing practices at the Campus Farm and in our Satellite Gardens.
How might your donation support UMSFP?
- Earthworm Donor: $50 will help us purchase organic seeds and tools for one garden plot
- Seedling Donor: $200 will help us irrigate our thriving veggies and protect them from pests
- Honeybee Donor: $500 will help students start new unique and innovative farm projects
- Sunflower Donor: $1,000 will sponsor students for leadership training
- Orchard Donor: $5,000 will support student interns and experiential education
- Sun Donor: $10,000 will support lasting program and farm infrastructure, such as the purchase of a hoophouse
How to give your support to UMSFP
For further information about other types of giving, please contact Alex Bryan at email@example.com.