The Dow Sustainability Fellows Program is currently seeking applications from the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor campus)doctoral candidates who are eager to join a community of scholars devoted to developing and implementing innovative ideas in pursuit of sustainability. Dow Doctoral Fellows come from academic departments throughout the university and seek to become sustainability leaders in academia, business, government, and non-governmental organizations.
As a recipient of this honor, each Dow Doctoral Fellow receives up to $15,000 to help support doctoral-level research and studies for one year (January-December). Fellows engage in monthly seminars, workshops, roundtable discussions, and related activities to share and expand research perspectives and facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration. Read more about the Dow Doctoral Fellows program.
- September 10, 2019: Letter of Intent to Apply
- October 1, 2019: Full Application
- See the application details
Application Review and Announcement
- October-November: Application Review by U-M Faculty Committee and Candidate Selection/Confirmation
- Mid-December: Awards Announced via email